Lowell is currently serving in the role of CEO for Lone Wolf Distributors Inc.
Lowell Millard is a C-level business executive with 35 years experience, predominantly in manufacturing and distribution. He has solved production operations problems, implemented/rescued ERP systems and guided IT teams to focus on business objectives for a variety of companies in aerospace, electronics, semiconductor, life sciences, building products and parts distribution.
Lowell's accomplishments include:
• Leading revenue growth of 15-75 percent with five different companies
• Completing four corporate acquisitions, two sales and one carve-out
• Reducing inventory levels and increasing turn velocity from 15 percent to 50 percent
• Implementing ERP systems at five different companies
• Reducing operating costs as percentage of COGS at three different companies between 10 percent and 35 percent
• Instituting strategic planning processes
Lowell is a graduate of Western Washington University with a Bachelor of Arts in business administration. He is a well-connected member of the national and Seattle technology leadership communities, having served on the board of the Seattle-area chapter of the Society for Information Management (SIM) and currently serving on the finance committee of the national SIM board of directors. He is an APICS certified CPIM and is passionate about mentoring in best practices.
Lowell volunteers with several nonprofit organizations including DECA, Year Up and in multiple capacities at New Community Church in Maple Valley. Lowell is an avid reader and enjoys hiking and traveling with his wife, Julie. They have been married for over 30 years and have three grown children.